Monday, February 1, 2010

Opportunity Knocks, Part Two

Oh boy. Had my second and third interviews this morning. Managed to come across as only functionally retarded. The last interviewer said that she was going to walk into the partner's office and recommend hiring me. They would then speak with the partner I interviewed with last week. They 'wanted to move quickly on this.'

So, yeah, I guess it went pretty well. Now the hard part. The waiting.

Yikes.

Could this be the return of the Last Emperor? Perhaps. I've never been a fan of suspense. Today is merely reconfirming that position.

Think good thoughts. Or just refrain from thinking evil ones in my general direction. Perhaps just for a couple of days.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on the job boss. hope you get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, brother. Hopefully we'll be going out to celebrate when we get back from our cruise.

    ReplyDelete