Monday, January 11, 2010

Night and Day, Too

Since I first conceived doing this particular blog, the idea was to outline the differences and similarities between the two current jobs I hold. I think they tend to be on opposite sides of the spectrum, so I figured there would be some interesting insights to be gained from one versus the other.

And maybe some universals. Who knows? I do notice that some of my posts are personal in nature and beyond the scope of my job, and in addition, I have quite a few stories of fiction that I work on from time to time. So, in order to keep this blog more in focus to its original version, I have started Night and Day, Too.

That blog will have the fiction and personal stuff, whereas I'll continue to post work related views here, such as 'Do Unto Others...'

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy the new blog, and continue to enjoy this one.

Regards,

Night and Day

No comments:

Post a Comment